TIBALDI Limited Edition COSTANTINIAN ORDER OF ST GEORGE FOUNTAIN PEN Rare
- "Sacer Militaris Ordo Costantiniani Sanctii Georgii"fountain pen by TIBALDI, a precious work of art, born from an idea of designer, Maurizio Cavazzuti
- NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION (166/230), dedicated to the Sacred Military Costantinian Order of Saint George (The order of Saint George was founded in 1190, with the objective of promoting the profession of faith, the defense of Romoan Church, and the intensive activity of welfare and humanitarian support. The Knights of the Ordern swore to live in faith and charity: the 2 original vitues)
- Crafted in Sterling Silver (925 engraved on the cap) with gold plating trim
- The pen is finely etched by hand with the symbols assotiated to the Order: The Costantinian Cross and the coat-of-arms of the Royal House of Bourbons and the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
- Burgundy resin trims (evoking the heraldic colours of the Order)
- Light blue amazonite stone with pyramid-cut adorning the cap's ornament
- The nib is in rhodium and yellow gold (18k mark on the nib), engraved with the image of the Costantinian cross and with the guarantee of first-class writing quality, "1a Qualità'
- Iridium point
- The tie-shaped clip is a reminescent of Tibaldi pens from the 1900s, but its sophisticated snap mechanism and roller make it easier to insert into a pocket
- Patented filling mechanism (rotating the blind cap, when filling the pen, has the same sound and feel as manually winding a watch crown. The unique filling mechanism has a tank that holds a generous amount of ink (0.9 ml)
- The pen is housed in a beautiful rectangular white box adorned by the Costantinian Cross, symbol of the order of chivalry, in gold tone metal and enamel
- TOTAL LENGHT OF THE PEN: 5 3/4 inches - 14,5 cm
- WEIGHT: 94 gr
Condition: MINT CONDITION: Never used , No sign of wear, nor defect. Item is in mint condition. Condition details section will be clear!
DETAILS: Comes with Tibaldi's User Manual and Guarantee, Tibaldi Golden Registry card, Certificated of Authenticity, History booklet about the Holy Miltary Constantinian Order of Saint George - - Original TIBALDI packaging included (box, case, cards, shop bag)
The number of the pen is 166 of 230 and is engraved on the bottom of the pen
We use DHL EXPRESS (worldwide) as our preferred shipping method. Very easy and convenient rates;
20 Euro flat cost for any destination in EUROPE,
25 Euro flat cost for US or CANADA.
Other shipping quotes depend on weights and sizes, please do ask and we will be happy to provide instand shipping quotes. We ship from Italy so there could be customs or import charges depending on your countries laws and import regulations.
Read more on our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
Don't like it? Not entirely happy? Ship it back for a refund. Simple, Easy. Contact us and we'll work out the return together. Shipping's on us if the item is not as described. Read more on our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
We only sell Authentic items. Most of our bags come with a certificate of authenticity provided by Entrupy. Read more HERE.