Sterling Silver BRACELET with 4 Silver QUARTER DOLLARS Coin WASHINGTON
- Sterling silver bracelet with 4 quarter dollar coins
- '925' hallmark stamped near the closure
- Coin Alloy: Silver (.900)
- 5 'Washington quarter dollar' coin from the 1940, 1954, 1956, 1957, and 1961
- Obverse: The portrait in left profile of George Washington, the first President of the UNITED STATES from 1789 to 1797, is accompanied with the motto: "IN GOD WE TRUST" and surrounded with the lettering: "LIBERTY"
- Reverse: An eagle, wings spread, and standing on a shaft of arrows with two olive sprays beneath the eagle, is surrounded with the facial value, the motto "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and the lettering "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
- Coin Diameter: 24.26 mm
- Total lenght: 8 inches - 20,2 cm
Condition: A+ :MINT CONDITION! Mint item. Never worn or used
DETAILS: Coins are in well preserverd condition
We use DHL EXPRESS (worldwide) as our preferred shipping method. Very easy and convenient rates;
20 Euro flat cost for any destination in EUROPE,
25 Euro flat cost for US or CANADA.
Other shipping quotes depend on weights and sizes, please do ask and we will be happy to provide instand shipping quotes. We ship from Italy so there could be customs or import charges depending on your countries laws and import regulations.
Read more on our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
Don't like it? Not entirely happy? Ship it back for a refund. Simple, Easy. Contact us and we'll work out the return together. Shipping's on us if the item is not as described. Read more on our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
We only sell Authentic items. Most of our bags come with a certificate of authenticity provided by Entrupy. Read more HERE.
Customers who share their happiness with product reviews