Sterling Silver BRACELET with 4 Silver QUARTER DOLLARS Coin WASHINGTON
RETURNS & REFUNDS
What our eBay customers say, since 1998. We gathered more than 25K product reviews. Below you will find our LIVE feedback ratings of 1 of our 3 Powerseller business eBay stores.
- Sterling silver bracelet with 4 quarter dollar coins
- '925' hallmark stamped near the closure
- Coin Alloy: Silver (.900)
- 5 'Washington quarter dollar' coin from the 1940, 1954, 1956, 1957, and 1961
- Obverse: The portrait in left profile of George Washington, the first President of the UNITED STATES from 1789 to 1797, is accompanied with the motto: "IN GOD WE TRUST" and surrounded with the lettering: "LIBERTY"
- Reverse: An eagle, wings spread, and standing on a shaft of arrows with two olive sprays beneath the eagle, is surrounded with the facial value, the motto "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and the lettering "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
- Coin Diameter: 24.26 mm
- Total lenght: 8 inches - 20,2 cm
Condition: A+ :MINT CONDITION! Mint item. Never worn or used
DETAILS: Coins are in well preserverd condition