No Products in the Cart
- Hermes Paris Vintage " Les Cavaliers D'Or" silk scarf
- Artist : Vladimir Rybalchenko, one of the most sought after artists of Hermes
- The scarf depicts a golden Scythian pectoral breastplate from the.4th century B.C. and other antiquities discovered in the Ukraine during the 70s.
- First Issue : 1975
- Fabric / Material: 100% Silk
- Color / Effect: Red, White, Yellow Gold
- Approx measurements: 35 x 35 inches - 88,8 x 88,8 cm
- Logos / Tags: 'HERMES Paris' is located in the bottom center
- Composition tag is attached on a corner
MATERIAL: 100% Silk
MODEL: Square Scarf
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: France
A - EXCELLENT
In excellent condition. Probably used once or twice. Please check carefully the photos and ask if need more informations or if you have any doubts.
We do guarantee authenticity of any item we sell, We offer vintage, pre-loved accessories which already lived once. Our mission is to give them a second life, and a chance for you to love them and appreciate their quality.
We work hard to offer you the best online experience, and have you come back to our store happy and willing to purchase again. We would really like to become your fashion online landmark.
We like gaining your trust through a flawless first purchase experience, and our ratings say that we are pretty good in what we do. We describe our items as pre-loved instead of second hand or pre-owned to emphasize the passion and care which we have when we deal with fashion finds. Each of our items is checked, cleaned, qc’d, curated, pictured and described, and only love and passion can make this happen, because it is a hell of a job!
We really would like you to contact us, we love to be helpful with any additional image, description just a simple advice. Behind this screen you’ll find a family and 2 friends, who will all be happy to assist you, anytime.