No Products in the Cart
- Beautiful vintage Bulgari silk scarf, titled "Girotondo di Marionette" (Round dance of puppets) and designed by Davide Pizzigoni.
- Davide Pizzigoni is an architect, painter, designer that collaborated with BULGARI. He also designed a collection for Bruno Magli, italian shoe designer
- Colors. Blue, red, yellow
- 100% Silk
- Approx. Measurements: 34 x 34 inches - 86,3 x 86,3 cm
- Bulgari composition and care tag is still attached
MATERIAL: 100% Silk
MODEL: Square Scarf
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Italy
A - EXCELLENT
Excellent condition. Please check carefully the photos and ask if need more informations or if you have any doubts.
We do guarantee authenticity of any item we sell, We offer vintage, pre-loved accessories which already lived once. Our mission is to give them a second life, and a chance for you to love them and appreciate their quality.
We work hard to offer you the best online experience, and have you come back to our store happy and willing to purchase again. We would really like to become your fashion online landmark.
We like gaining your trust through a flawless first purchase experience, and our ratings say that we are pretty good in what we do. We describe our items as pre-loved instead of second hand or pre-owned to emphasize the passion and care which we have when we deal with fashion finds. Each of our items is checked, cleaned, qc’d, curated, pictured and described, and only love and passion can make this happen, because it is a hell of a job!
We really would like you to contact us, we love to be helpful with any additional image, description just a simple advice. Behind this screen you’ll find a family and 2 friends, who will all be happy to assist you, anytime.