No Products in the Cart
The atelier of Emma Caimi Pellini was established in Milan in 1947 In 1964 her daughter Carla continued the business in the present premises in Palazzo Belgioioso, also in Milan. Following in her footsteps the grandchildren Donatella and Ernesto are now the torchbearers of this family tradition. During the 1980s Donatella started to exhibit collections of bijoux in plexi-glass, PVC and rhodoid at Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue in New York, at Neiman Marcus in Dallas and Los Angeles. In the 1990s she worked together with Italian, French and American stylists. The company has made a name for itself in experimentation with resin, a modern material, but using ancient traditional methods which are still today characteristic of the Pellini line.
- Beaded necklace made of ivory flat resin beads
- Known for it's bold, innovative designs and use of materials, the Pellini firm designed for other famous fashion houses
- Silver metal chain at the end of the necklace with metal tassel detailing
- Clasp closure
- Total lenght: 38 inches - 96,5 cm
- 'PELLINI Italy' engraved on metal bead at the end of the necklace