Italy 500 Lire Commemorative COIN PENDANT Horse Race STERLING SILVER Bezel
- Handmade 500 lire silver coin pendant, commemorating the centenary of the Unification of Italy (1861-1961)
- The coin is set in a 925 Sterling silver bezel (engraved 925 hallmark on the frame)
- Reverse: lady goddess holding out elm twig sitting on column
- Front: chariot being pulled by four horses.
- Coin Alloy: 0.295 Silver
- Coin Diameter: 1 1/4 inches - 3 cm
- Weight: 14 gr.
Condition: A: EXCELLENT CONDITION - Used once or twice. Imperceptible signs of wear
DETAILS: light wear of use on the coin
We use express worldwide courier shipping, with easy and convenient rates;
8 Euro flat cost for ITALY,
20 Euro flat cost for any destination in EUROPE,
25 Euro flat cost for US or CANADA.
Other shipping quotes depend on weights and sizes, please do ask and we will be happy to provide instand shipping quotes. We ship from Italy so there could be customs or import charges depending on your countries laws and import regulations.
Read more on our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
Don't like it? Not entirely happy? Ship it back for a refund. Simple, Easy. Contact us and we'll work out the return together. Shipping's on us if the item is not as described. Read more on our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
We are considered "trusted sellers" by Entrupy, one of the leading worldwide fashion authenticators. We offer single item complementary or paid for certificates. We guarantee authenticity for every item we sell, or your money back.