- Beautiful embroidered Chinese scent pouch.
- From the late 19th century (Qing/Ch'ing Dinasty)
- Red Silk with lovely embroidery on both sides
- Silk tassel elements
- These charming decorative pouches were used as a sachet pouch and are also referred to as incense purses
Condition: B - GOOD CONDITION - Some light wear of use - Good Antique condition - Some normal wear and some darkness expected to the age, some transfer of color
Measurements (height x length x depth): 3 1/2 x 3 inches - 8,9 x 7,6 cm
Fast & safe worldwide shipping.
- 8 Euro FLAT to Italy;
- 20 Euro FLAT to Europe;
- 25 Euro FLAT to US&Canada*
Read more here
How Our Customers Rate Us
Fashion lovers, vintage addicts, but mostly, family. No robots or automared chats, you'll speak with one of us.